Manchester Cricket Ground or Old Trafford Cricket Stadium is one of the busiest cricket ground in England. The city is densely populated after London and is known as the hub of domestic tournaments. According to the Old Trafford Cricket Fixture, the ground always seems busy due to tight schedule whole yeat as Natwest T20 Blast, National T20 Cup and England Cricket team matches. Old Trafford Cricket Ground will host five matches of mega-event ICC Cricket World Cup 2019, including semi-final on July 09, 2019.
Manchester Cricket Ground will host the first match of the 2019 World Cup on June 16, 2019, between all-time arch-rivals Pakistan v India. According to Old Trafford, Cricket Fixture will host no warm-up game. In this article, you can find the most important information before making your entry to Old Trafford Cricket Ground, which includes WC Fixture 2019, Tickets Policy, Food & Drinking Policy, Parking Guide to Old Trafford Cricket Ground, Approved Parking Slots and Weather Predictions. Old Trafford Cricket Ground History.
ICC Mega Event
Cricket World Cup Semi-Finals hosted by Old Trafford Manchester, England.
|June 20, 1979||England (221/8) v New Zealand (212/9)||England won by nine runs|
|June 22, 1983||England (213/10) v India (217/4)||India won by six wickets|
|June 16, 1999||England (241/7) v Pakistan (242/1)||Pakistan won by nine wickets|
Tickets are non-transferable and shall not be resold, transferred, auctioned, offered for sale, or advertised for sale via unauthorized channels. If unauthorized or secondary ticketing facility traced, as a consequence, Tickets might be cancelled and the person blacklisted. If original Tickets are lost, duplicate tickets may be issued to the original Purchaser up to 48 hours before the event at a charge of £5 per ticket.
Gate Entry Rules
- No foods or drinks are allowed but will be available to buy inside. Alcohol-serving is subject to Challenge 25 policy, so bring ID such as a passport or driver’s license.
- Any articles that could potentially be used as a weapon and compromise public safety are strictly prohibited.
- Any article which potentially claims public safety like illegal drugs, firecrackers, weapons, glass vessels are strictly prohibited from bringing inside.
- No children are allowed under five years old in the seated area and standing area. However, children under 14 years of age must be accompanied by an adult. All children must hold event tickets.
- The use of professional cameras, video recorders, mobile phones, or other such devices is strictly prohibited, and such items may be confiscated.
- The venue is accessible for wheelchair users and has available toilets. Emirates Old Trafford is a no smoking venue.
England remains the busiest place throughout May, June, and July due to excellent weather and mega event World Cup 2019 is going to take place during May, June, and July. Travelling guide or other public transportation means are given below.
- Rail; The closest train stations are Manchester Victoria and Manchester Piccadilly. Bus or Metrolink to the stadium as the distance for Manchester Piccadilly Station and Manchester Victoria to Old Trafford is 3 miles and 4 miles, respectively.
- Local Bus; Local buses include 515, 255, 256 and 263 from Manchester Piccadilly Gardens to Old Trafford Cricket Ground.
- Metrolink; Altrincham line is the nearest Metrolink bus stop to Old Trafford Manchester Cricket Ground. Walking distance and direction signs are posted, leading to the ground.
On regular days there is limited parking available at the venue Old Trafford Cricket Stadium, including Car Park 1, Car Park 2, Car Park 3, and Car Park 4 on City side, Stretford side, Great Stone Road, and C stand respectively. During the mega event, these parking stands will remain busiest places and will be served based on occupancy first come first help. However, on the exact day, other parking slots will be announced through electronic and print media.
|Lancashire County Cricket Club, Talbot Road||M16 0PX|
|Trafford House (Bruntwood), Chorley Street||M32 0RS|
|Victoria Park School, Davyhulme Road East||M32 0XZ|
|Imperial War Museum, Trafford Wharf Road||M17 1TZ|
|Stretford High School, Great Stone Road||M32 0XA|
|St Anns Primary School, Derbyshire Lane||M32 0DX|
|Trafford College, Talbot Road||M32 0XH|
|Alexander House, Talbot Road||M16 0PG|
|Centrica, Talbot Road||M16 0TW|
|Hilti, Trafford Wharf Road||M17 1BY|
|Income Group, Waterside||M17 1WD|
May Cricket Season
|Temperature||Remains between 59°F to 64°F, rarely falls or increase between 50°F-73°F.|
|Clouds||The first 2 Weeks remain Partly cloudy, and the Last two weeks mostly clear.|
|Rainfall||Average 1.6 inches, maximum 3.4 inches, the average falls 0.8 inches|
|Humidity||Muggy days & nights|
|Wind||Average wind speed 10.8 m/h, lowest 9.7 m/h, highest 13.7 m/h|
June Cricket Season
|Temperature||Remains between 64°F to 67°F, rarely falls or increase between 44°F-76°F.|
|Clouds||Mostly clear the whole day but in few days only 30% partly cloudy in the daytime.|
|Rainfall||Average 2.0 inches, maximum 3.6 inches, the average falls 0.7 inches|
|Humidity||Comfortables 90%, Muggy conditions 0%|
|Wind||Average wind speed 10.0 m/h, lowest 9.7 m/h, highest 13.7 m/h|
July Cricket Season
|Temperature||Remains between 60°F to 68°F, rarely falls or increase between 49°F-78°F.|
|Clouds||Mostly Clear but 46% of daytime for last two weeks partly cloudy|
|Rainfall||Average 2.1 inches, maximum 3.6 inches, the average falls 0.7 inches|
|Humidity||Comfortables 90%, Muggy conditions 10%|
|Wind||Average wind speed 10.5 m/h, lowest 9.7 m/h, highest 13.7 m/h|