Headingley or Leeds cricket ground is the famous cricket ground of England. Leeds Cricket Ground Fixture includes all important matches of Natwest T20 Blast, National T20 Cup and all matches of team England. Leeds has been chosen to host four matches of ICC Cricket World Cup 2019 that will be staged in England and Wales from May 30th to July 14th, 2019. The Headingley fixture for 2019 ICC Cricket World matches will feature England, Pakistan, India, West Indies, and World Cup Qualifier Champions Afghanistan.
According to the chief executive, Mark Arthur Yorkshire County Cricket Club; “The Club is delighted to be hosting four prestigious fixtures for ICC World Cup. Headingley has had a historic staging thrilling matches by these nations and welcome World Cup Qualifier Afghanistan. The people of Leeds are excited to be part of the Cricket World Cup and to welcome a global audience to Leeds.
|June 21, 2019||Friday||England Vs Sri Lanka||Headingley||Leeds||2:30 PM||9:30 AM|
|June 29, 2019||Saturday||Pakistan Vs Afghanistan||Headingley||Leeds||2:30 PM||9:30 AM|
|July 04, 2019||Thursday||West Indies Vs Afghanistan||Headingley||Leeds||2:30 PM||9:30 AM|
|July 06, 2019||Saturday||India Vs Sri Lanka||Headingley||Leeds||2:30 PM||9:30 AM|
Headingley Leeds Cricket Ground is home ground to Yorkshire County Cricket Club. Scarborough Cricket Club, Yorkshire’s first-class cricket out the ground. Yorkshire County club reserves the rights of admission to the Ground in accordance with the rules & regulations of ECB (England and Wales Cricket Board) and ICC (International Cricket Council) and Their respective Laws of the Game.
Play cannot be guaranteed to take place on any particular date and time, Headingley Cricket Ground reserves the right to change its advertised fixtures, however, every effort will be made via print or electronic media to make changes and for the public awareness. Headingley Cricket Ground’s Management reserves the right to refuse admission to or eject from the ground if the following person found of;
- Inappropriate dressings (offensive, distasteful, dangerous to spectators or obstruction to the views of other spectators).
- Any person who refuses to the searched (including search bags) upon entry or Ground Inside.
- Any person’s behaviour has deemed a source of annoyance to others or danger is subject to ejection from the Ground.
- Smoke canisters, knives, forks (other than plastic), glasses, bottles, fireworks, pyrotechnics, banners, poles, air horns, musical instruments, and other similar articles are not permitted within the Headingley Cricket Ground and will be confiscated.
- Use of foul, obscene chanting, racial abuse, and abusive language are offence according to ECB & ICC rules & regulations of the matchday.
- The use of mobile phones, computers or tablets, etc is not permitted for any kind of match transmission, recording, informative commentary and footage other than proper accreditation.
- Tickets are neither transferable nor exchangeable and shall not be resold, auctioned or advertised for sale via the internet or elsewhere.
- For replacement of original tickets with duplicate tickets if lost or stolen are subject to an extra £5 per ticket with only the original purchaser’s all credentials.
- 100% Refund; If play is restricted to 15 overs or less due to adverse weather conditions.
- 50% Refund; If play stopped between 15.1 overs to 29.5 overs because of adverse weather conditions.
- In no other circumstances can the money be refunded.
|Teams||Adults Ticket||Juniors Tickets|
|England v Sri Lanka||£55 to £175||£6 to £20|
|Pakistan v Afghanistan||£20 to £75||£6 to £15|
|West Indies v Afghanistan||£16 to £55||£6 to £20|
|Sri Lanka v India||£55 to £195||£6 to £20|
|Averages Weather||May 2019||June 2019||July 2019|
|Rainfall Averages||43 MM||40 MM||41 MM|
|Rainfall all days||14 Days||13 Days||12 Days|
|Dew Factor||1 ℃||0.8 ℃||1.1 ℃|
|Wind Speed||28 km/h Southeast||26 km/h Southeast||27 km/h Southeast|