According to 2019 Cricket World Cup Fixture, Sophia Gardens will host 4 mega events and 3 warms up matches of CWC 2019. The first match of Cricket World Cup 2019 will be hosted by Cardiff City Stadium on June 01, 2019 between New Zealand and Sri Lanka.
Cardiff City Stadium (Wales) will host Sri Lanka v Afghanistan, England v Bangladesh and South Africa v Afghanistan on June 04, June 08 and June 15 respectively of mega event World Cup 2019.
Sophia Gardens Tickets Policy and Food & Drinks
Table of Contents
- 1 Sophia Gardens Tickets Policy and Food & Drinks
- 2 Cardiff City Stadium WC Fixture 2019
- 3 World Cup 2019 Warm Up Matches
- 4 Sophia Gardens Parking Guide
- 5 Weather Predictions Sophia Gardens
There is no limit for purchase of a number of tickets per person or organization, Glamorgan County Cricket Club reserves the right to refuse the sale of tickets to individuals or agencies.
Payment against a purchase of tickets can be made through debit/credit cards subject to the cardholder name and billing address. All spectators under age 15 are subject to be accompanied by an adult.
Replacement, duplication, reseller or transfer are not acceptable under any circumstances whatsoever. Smoking is permitted in designated areas only.
Ground Entrance Rules
Cooler bags, own foodstuff (plastic cutlery), soft drinks, flasks, non-commercial use cameras, small radios, glass containers, aerosol deodorants, cigarette lighters, and matches are authorized to bring inside Sophia Garden Cardiff subject to a security checkup before making an entrance.
Electronic gadgets cameras, mobile phones, computers and any other equipment for recording transmission or communication of the match details, sharing images or statistics are not permitted other than with the proper accreditation.
Spectators may be ejected or arrested being found of racial chanting, racial languages, obstructing the view of any fellow-spectators, unreasonably making noise or causing damages to club premises.
Food and Drinking Policy
Alcohol, cans, glass bottles or containers, all musical instruments, sharp implements and offensive weapons deemed to safety implications are strictly prohibited.
Drunkenness will not be tolerated and will lead to action by stewards, which will result in ejection or police arrest.
Cardiff City Stadium WC Fixture 2019
|June 01, 2019||Saturday||New Zealand Vs Sri Lanka||Sophia Gardens||Cardiff||2:30 PM||9:30 AM|
|June 04, 2019||Tuesday||Sri Lanka Vs Afghanistan||Sophia Gardens||Cardiff||2:30 PM||9:30 AM|
|June 08, 2019||Saturday||England Vs Bangladesh||Sophia Gardens||Cardiff||2:30 PM||9:30 AM|
|June 15, 2019||Saturday||South Africa Vs Afghanistan||Sophia Gardens||Cardiff||5:30 PM||12:30 PM|
World Cup 2019 Warm Up Matches
Sophia Gardens will host 3 warm-up games between South Africa v Sri Lanka, Pakistan v Bangladesh and India v Bangladesh on May 24, May 26 and May 28 according to World Cup 2019 Warm Up matches fixtures.
|May 24, 2019||Friday||South Africa Vs Sri Lanka||Sophia Gardens||Cardiff||2:30 PM||9:30 AM|
|May 26, 2019||Sunday||Pakistan Vs Bangladesh||Sophia Gardens||Cardiff||2:30 PM||9:30 AM|
|May 28, 2019||Tuesday||India Vs Bangladesh||Sophia Gardens||Cardiff||2:30 PM||9:30 AM|
Sophia Gardens Parking Guide
- On Foot; There is just 15 minutes leisure stroll along with the banks of the River Taff through Bute Park and the grounds of Cardiff Castle of reaching Sophia Gardens from Cardiff Central Station is on foot.
- Cycling; There are 30 cycle parking spaces located underneath the Altodigital stand a popular way to travel to the Stadium is by bicycle.
- By Train; Following transit lines have routes that pass near Sophia Gardens Cricket Ground Cardiff Arriva Train Wales and Great Western Railway
- By Bus; Following route buses, 122, 28, 94, X1 and X30 run regularly between Cardiff Central Station and Cathedral Road (adjacent to Sophia Gardens Cardiff)
- By Road; the Following are accessible options by road travel to Sophia Gardens Cardiff, Cricket Ground.
Travel Guidelines to Cardiff
|London||M4 Westbound||3 Hours|
|Birmingham||M5 Southbound and then the M4 Westbound||2.5 Hours|
|From East||Exit the M4 at Junction 29, A48M towards Llandaff, Cathedral Road-Stadium||3.5 Hours|
||1 Hour or Less|
Weather Predictions Sophia Gardens
|Averages Weather||May 2019||June 2019||July 2019|
|Rainfall Averages||30 MM||40 MM||40 MM|
|Rainfall all days||17 Days||16 Days||17 Days|
|Clouds||Mostly Sunny||Partly Sunny||Mostly Sunny|
|Wind Speed||10 m/h to 16 m/h||9 m/h to 21 m/h||17 m/h to 26 m/h|